Project Description

Early photo of our jubilant and enthusiastic crew at the original plant, which still stands, on Lancaster Avenue in Lancaster, PA. Established in 1908, the company grew quickly with a line of gas pumps, oil metering devices, and the technology breakthrough of the time, a ribbon-and-cam indicating mechanism for bench scales that didn’t use springs– therefore provided Sustained Accuracy.